發新話題
打印

[轉帖]為什麼卡卡西蒙著半張臉?岸本給出的標準答案!

[轉帖]為什麼卡卡西蒙著半張臉?岸本給出的標準答案!

不知道有沒有人貼過呢?如有的話~SORRY
I knew he was handsome ... But why is Kakashi-senseis face always hidden? To unravel more of the mysteries concerning Kakashi-sensei, lets interview Kishimoto-sensei!
我知道卡卡西先生(老師)很帥,但是他為什麼總是蒙著臉啊?為了揭開(探詢)卡卡西老師更多謎秘,我們有請岸本老師。

Q:: What made you create this one-shot?
問:是什麼原因使你一次就完成了創作?
A:: First I was asked to create something for Akamaru Jump. I was thinking how so many readers send me letters asking to see the hidden part of Kakashis face. So I figured I would draw Kakashis face. But then I was thinking that drawing it would be wasting a good thing so I decided on this idea.
回答:首先我被ASAMARU JUMP 要求創作些什麼。 我就想怎麼使有那麼多讀者寄信要求我揭開卡卡西的真面目。所以我認為我應該畫出卡卡西的真面目。但是我想我真的畫出來的話可能回損失些什麼更有價值的東西,所以我就打定了這個主意。

Q:: Why does he hide his face?
問:他為什麼蒙著臉呢?
下列訊息給回覆者
==============================

A:: I feel that ninjas are supposed to always hide themselves during their work. So when I introduced Kakashi I had most of his face covered up. Then as I kept introducing new characters I thought "Oh, manga is tough when you cant draw the facial expressions." So it ended up as Kakashis special feature.
回答:我認為忍者在進行任務時總是試圖隱藏自己,所以當我引入卡卡西這個角色時,我讓他大部分臉隱藏了起來。然後我繼續引入新得角色,我想:當你不能畫面部表情時,漫畫創作是多麼困苦啊,所以卡卡西的特殊性就這麼定型了

Q:: Does he always eat quickly?
問:那他總是吃東西時動作很快嗎?
A:: I think so. A Jounin must not show any openings during a meal. Thats basic, so he eats very fast.
回答:我想是的。忍者吃東西時也不能露出破綻。這是個基本原則,所以他總是吃的很快。

Q:: How did the rivalry with Gai develop?
問:他和凱的競爭會怎麼發展下去?
下列訊息給回覆者

A:: The cool Kakashi and sultry Gai. Both being talented and the same age, and in the same village, well, they just have to compete. Also, theres rumors that Gais 50 wins 49 losses includes "rock, paper, sissor games" when they were kids.... *laughs*
回答: 酷酷的卡卡西和熱情迸發的凱。兩人同齡又都極又天賦的住在一個村子裡,那樣的話,他們之間必然有競爭。此外,還有凱和卡卡西比賽的謠言:50勝49負包括他們年輕時玩的石頭剪子布的遊戲~~笑

Q:: When did Kakashi start reading "Come Come Paradise"?
問:卡卡西什麼時候開始讀:親熱天堂的?
A:: He started on his 18th birthday. The theme of the books is "love" and he enjoys them but also feels they help with teaching you what is important to a ninja. But it also seems that they are slightly ... no very perverted books.
回答:他滿18歲生日那天,該書的主題是「愛」, 他很喜歡這些情節,此外還感受到學到了一些對於忍者來說很重要的事。但是看上去那好像還是本有些~~不是非常不正經的書啦.

哦,原來係咁..
不過係咪真架~?

Q:: How did the rivalry with Gai develop?
問:他和凱的競爭會怎麼發展下去?
下列訊息給回覆者

A:: The cool Kakashi and sultry Gai. Both being talented and the same age, and in the same village, well, they just have to compete. Also, theres rumors that Gais 50 wins 49 losses includes "rock, paper, sissor games" when they were kids.... *laughs*
回答: 酷酷的卡卡西和熱情迸發的凱。兩人同齡又都極又天賦的住在一個村子裡,那樣的話,他們之間必然有競爭。此外,還有凱和卡卡西比賽的謠言:50勝49負包括他們年輕時玩的石頭剪子布的遊戲~~笑

這個最正,咁係唔係佢哋係無打過

原來係咁~~嘿~~
睇動畫果陣時~睇到卡卡西細個果陣時已經矇住面!
老婆真係慘囉~成日都睇唔到老公個樣!哈哈~

o...is that real

今日熱門主題

發新話題